Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Cat Hearding

I just can't leave well enough alone. I got tired of trying to keep the short leash on the la Prov Blvd. ride and quit going, opting instead for the NBW SoCo Tuesday Night Ride. It is usually a smallish group but still gets ragged.

I wanted a nice even ride so I offered to set the pace all night last night. 1.75 hours just rolling along. No attacks or spastic riding allowed. JT and I were in the small rings all night the rest were in the big meat all night.

It turned out very well. I had to no no wrangling. All behaved and had a good time. I just don't know how you can spend a couple of hours in the big ring never going more than 18mph...

2 comments:

gewilli said...

i tooled through the BLVD right at 5:30....

one person was doing short laps looking for others...

usually there are 3-4 people sitting there waiting to go...

no email, prolly no jason, prolly no BLVD...

kinda sad, when people behave it is a damn fine nice social ride...

solobreak said...

I just use my 52x24...